Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Wedding!

Have you missed me! :) Sorry I dont update as often as I should.. As soon as im done with one shoot im on to the other so I can get pictures back to my clients in a timely fashion!! ;) (Gotta love the day job!) Anyways, I vow to get caught up! Here's a wedding I did last year! (ahh!!) Im SO excited to show these pictures off! I think they turned out amazing! I love weddings! Especially when I know most of the Bride and Grooms, Friends and Family! :) These guys had a beautiful wedding out at the Bloomington Country Club, at sunset.. Olga Goddard did thier flowers and they were absolutely beautiful! I love that the first time he saw her in her dress was right before the Ceremony! Definitely my favorite way to do it! These pictures are priceless... Enjoy!
-With Love Kariann




















































1 comment: